Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet With Linen Finish
Bangle bracelets are one of the most versatile items in any woman’s jewelry box, as they can be worn on their own, stacked one atop the other or mixed and matched with other bracelet designs for an infinite number of styling possibilities. The John S. Brana Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet With Linen Finish is the perfect piece to bring that added touch of versatility to an accessories collection due to its beautiful color, unique texture and ideal proportions.
The Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet With Linen Finish is a fully handmade copper bracelet that gives you all the color of genuine rose gold for a mere fraction of the price. A hand-hammering technique is used to give the bangle a woven texture all along its outer edge. Raised up along the edges with an anticlastic folding technique, the bangle slips effortlessly over the hand and bears a clear nontoxic polymer finish that guards the copper metal against tarnishing.
With its slender width and appealing shape, the John S. Brana Linen Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet is perfect for wearing with other bracelets or on its own. You can also purchase more than one to get a chic Bohemian stacked look. Shipped in a stylish gift box, the bracelet measures 8 inches in circumference.
• Chic rose gold colored bracelet with a texture inspired by natural linen
• Fully handcrafted using premium materials in the USA
• Nontoxic polymer finish protects shine and discourages tarnishing
• Slim width makes the bracelet ideal for layering and stacking
• Measures 8 inches in circumference, or 2 1/2 inches in diameter to perfectly fit medium sized wrists
Anticlastic Copper Bangle Bracelet With Linen Finish,